Friday, December 14, 2018

The most important thing in life is love(motivational story) of kyrzayda Rodriguez 'The famous fashion blogger'

Kyrzayda rodriguez was a famous fashion blogger and a rich woman she died of cancer.
The last word with the smile of her touched everyone soul.She tells her story that in end only love matters.she said-:
I have brand new car parked outside that can't do anything for, I have all kind of designer clothes,shoes and bags that can't do anything for me.I have money in my account that can't do anything for me.
I have a big well furnished house that can"t do anything for me.
Look i am lying in a twin size hospital bed I can take a plane anyday of the week if like but can't do anything for me. So do not let anyone to make you  feel bad for the things you dont have- but the things you have,be happy with those if you have roof over your  who care what kind of furniture is in it.
The most important thing in life is love.


No comments:

Post a Comment